Video marketing will continue to be a top performer in 2020, helping to drive more engagement and brand recall than any other content format on social media. It is a key component of a holistic Inbound approach to your marketing. Video can help support not only awareness but also consideration and decision making campaigns as well. Quality of course plays a key factor here and you need to ensure that you are producing top notch video content in order to succeed.
To provide more insights, context and help you to map out your video strategy for 2020 the guys at Review42 have put together this well researched infographic. Hopefully, this data can help you and your team map out your video content planning as part of your inbound strategy.
Some key video marketing statistics:
- 81% of marketers say video has helped them to generate leads
- 65% of executives visit a website & 39% of viewers call a vendor after viewing a video
- Finding enjoyment in a video ad increases purchase intent by 97% and brand association by 139%
- 84% of marketers say it helps to increase traffic to their website
- Including a how-to video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by 80%
What are you planning for your video content in the next year? let us know by leaving a comment below....